When you join The Nightingale Centre’s monthly donor program, you join a community of givers who are committed to providing a consistent gift that helps ensure that grieving families in our community have access to Nightingale services at no cost to them, for as long as they need.
The Nightingale Centre relies on the generous donations of past participants, sponsors, foundations, friends, neighbours and our community to ensure that our grief support services remain accessible and free for the children, youth and families who count on them each year.
1 in 14 children will experience the death of a parent or sibling by the time they turn 18 years old.
– Children and Youth Grief Network
The proper support can make all the difference in the life of a grieving child. We know that if children grieve well, they go on to live well and love well. Investing in the future of The Nightingale Centre today helps make this a reality for so many.
There are many benefits to giving monthly — for you, and for us:
- Provide meaningful support for grieving children and their families in every season.
- Automatically contribute an affordable gift each month.
- Ability to increase, decrease or pause your gift at any time.
- Receive one consolidated income tax receipt each year.
- Help reduce administrative costs, putting more of your gift to work.
- Provide reliable, sustainable support that helps us to plan ahead.
Thank you for choosing to support The Nightingale Centre with your caring commitment to monthly giving.