Parent/Caregiver Support Program
Parents and caregivers of children and youth who attend a bereavement program at The Nightingale Centre can participate in a concurrent support program.
This is an 8-week program led by experienced facilitators. In a safe and private space, parents and caregivers will be able to give attention to their own grief, receive psychoeducation about how children grieve, and learn ways they can support them. The group format also allows parents to support one another through the challenges of parenting grieving children.
Who We Support
- Parents and caregivers of children and youth who attend a bereavement program at The Nightingale Centre.
- Parents receive grief support and psychoeducation about how to help their children grieve in a community setting.
- Hybrid program delivery, location for in-person sessions to be determined (Guelph).
Date & Time
- Monday evenings; 6:15pm-7:15pm, from October 17 — December 12.
- Please fill out the Contact Form to receive more information on group dates and times.
- Fill out the Contact Form and select the “Parent/Caregiver Support Program” option on the form.
- Free of charge.
- Donations are welcome and can be made on the Donation Page.
Explore more of our programs, services and events: