Youth Bereavement Program
Grief and bereavement support for teenagers/adolescents ages 13-19 who have had a parent, primary caregiver, sibling or someone significant in their life die.
This is an 8-week program, led by experienced facilitators, that consists of age-appropriate discussions and activities related to youth experiences of death in their family. In this group setting, youth will also be able to connect and receive support from other group members. The program will help youth identify feelings and coping strategies to build resilience within this new reality.
Who We Support
- Youth, ages 13-19, who have had a parent, primary caregiver, sibling die.
- Age-appropriate discussions and activities related to their experiences of death in their family.
- Identify feelings and coping strategies to build resilience, and develop identity within this new reality.
- Online program delivery.
Date & Time
- Winter Program: Monday evenings; 7:30pm-8:30pm, from January 9 – March 6.
- Spring Program: Monday evenings; 7:30pm-8:30pm, from March 20 – May 15.
- Please fill out the Contact Form to receive more information on group dates and times.
- Fill out the Contact Form and select the “Youth Bereavement Program” option on the form.
- Free of charge.
- Donations are welcome and can be made on the Donation Page.
Explore more of our programs, services and events:
Education and Consultation
Children Bereavement Programs
Parent/Caregiver Support Programs